free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Etymon PJ is a developer toolkit for parsing, modifying, and creating PDF documents. The main part of the toolkit is a Java class library that provides software developers with an object representation of a PDF document that can read, parse, modify, or extract data from exisiting PDF files, as well as creating new ones. PDF is normally used in the final stage of document preparation, but it is also useful in the following situations:
- Use an existing document as a starting point for PDF generation
- Extract information about documents for a catalog
- Stamp a header or other text onto pages of a document
- Combine pages from various sources into a single document
- Overlay text onto a form based on user input
- Extract graphical elements from a document
DocumentationUser manual included
released on 21 November 2000
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||6 October 2000|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 8 August 2001.