Emacs major mode for editing SGML and XML documents.
PSGML is an Emacs major mode for editing SGML and XML documents. Its features include:
- Indentation according to element nesting depth and identification of structural errors (but it is not a validating SGML parser).
- Menus and commands for inserting tags with only the contextually valid tags.
- Attribute values can be edited in a separate window with information about types and defaults.
- Structure based editing including movement and killing.
- Commands for folding editing.
PSGML is maintained as part of the GNU Emacs Lisp Package Archive.
DocumentationTo install this package, run in Emacs:
M-x package-install RET psgml RET
Then read the Texinfo manual provided with the distribution.
- IRC Help channel
- IRC general channel
- IRC development channel
released on 25 January 2017
Extension or PluginThis package can be used as an extension, plugin, or add-on to:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Genium||26 January 2017|
Leaders and contributors
|James Clark||Original author|
Resources and communication
|Required to use||emacs|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 January 2017.