free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Patchutils contains the following tools for manipulating patch files: interdiff, combinediff, filterdiff, fixcvsdiff, rediff, lsdiff, and splitdiff. You can use
- interdiff- creates an incremental patch from two patches against a common source
- combinediff- creates a single patch from two incremental patches
- filterdiff- selects patches based on files matching shell wildcards
- lsdiff- lists modified files in a patch
- rediff- corrects hand-edited patches
- fixcvsdiff- corrects the output of 'cvs diff'
- splitdiff- separates patches so that each new file alters a given file only once
released on 13 June 2005
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||7 December 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 September 2009.