free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Lets academic departments accept, manage, review and collaboratively annotate job applications online. Features include:
- Electronic submission including upload of CV and statement
- Generation of acknowledgement letters
- Email notification of new applications
- Self-management of recruiting committee
- Administration of recommendation letters (solicitation, upload, web publishing)
- Password protection for database access by recruiting commettee
- Session cookie to avoid retyping password
- Group-based collaboration for online evaluation and annotation of applications
- No DBMS necessary, justPerl and a CGI-enabled Web server)
DocumentationUser introduction included
released on 26 July 2004
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||16 July 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||CGI-enabled Web server|
|Required to use||perl|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 July 2004.