- Talk to Redis from Node.js
- Fully asynchronous; your code is called back when an operation completes
- Binary-safe; uses Node.js Buffer objects for request serialization and reply parsing
- e.g. store a PNG in Redis if you'd like
- Client API directly follows Redis' command specification
- You have to understand how Redis works and the semantics of its command set to most effectively use this client
- Supports Redis' new exciting PUBSUB commands
- Automatically reconnects to Redis (doesn't drop commands sent while waiting to reconnect either) using exponential backoff
- Be sure to see this script for a deeper discussion
Documentationsee README file.
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||4 May 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 4 May 2010.