Site@School is a Content Management System (CMS) to manage and maintain the website of a primary school. Site@school main features are:
- Manage your schools website without technical knowledge.
- Edit the webpages with a Word processor like editor.
- Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website. Teachers can check pupil pages before publication.
- Project pages to let pupils collaborate on pages.
- An intrAnet for teachers (not accessible by the public).
- Comprehensive manual with over 300 screenshots.
- Many additional modules, designed with the school and education in mind. Some examples: email, guestbook, chat, newsletter, etcetera. See Available Modules
- Create your own site layout with templates; see downloadable example(s).
released on 23 February 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||23 February 2009|
Leaders and contributors
|Site@School Development Team||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://siteatschool.org/?section=5&page=101|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 February 2009.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.