Sovix is the PHP-based, extensible, customizable, semantic website revision system. If this seems to be a bit of a mouthful, an easier explanation is Sovix is a free Emacs-like WRS, the text editor Sovix was developed in. Some of the features of Sovix include:
- Mechanisms to receive the software code over network protected by the GNU Affero General Public License.
- Semantically valid HTML and XHTML markup.
- Agnostic RDBMS support for PostgreSQL and MySQL via Sovix web template engine.
- Cross platform/web server/browser compatible.
- Online documentation available direct from Sovix, including a tutorial for new users.
DocumentationDocumentation: GNU FDLv 1.2 or later
released on 26 September 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GFDL||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
|AGPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
|GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||22 December 2008|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 January 2017.