Changes related to "Category/Software-development/small-specific-development-task"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
14 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Category/Software-development/model-checker; 16:08 . . (+20) . . Genium (Undo revision 42857 by Megalanya (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . m Category/Software-development/model-checker; 12:55 . . (-20) . . Megalanya (Blanked the page)
1 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . AsmIDE; 16:34 . . (+312) . . BABA200 (Corrected a mistake? Please check homepage for further details.)
22 January 2017
- (Revision approval log); 16:56 . . IanK set 39697 as the approved revision for "AsmIDE"
- (Revision approval log); 16:55 . . IanK set 39357 as the approved revision for "ARts"
- (Revision approval log); 16:51 . . IanK set 39219 as the approved revision for "AppTools"
10 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Aardvark Shellutils; 07:57 . . (+49) . . Genium (added categories)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aardvark Shellutils; 07:48 . . (+132) . . Genium (formatting)
- (Revision approval log); 07:42 . . Genium set 39346 as the approved revision for "Aardvark Shellutils"
30 December 2016
26 December 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m ARts; 15:15 . . (+12) . . Alejandroindependiente (New version, Patch)
- (diff | hist) . . Aardvark Shellutils; 14:41 . . (-81) . . Alejandroindependiente (No version changes)
23 December 2016
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.