Changes related to "Category/Web-authoring/website-revision"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 December 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Aroundme; 08:46 . . (+4) . . Genium (internal link)
- (diff | hist) . . m Beacon; 08:29 . . (-12) . . Genium (cleaning)
- (diff | hist) . . m Beacon; 08:28 . . (-25) . . Genium (cleaning)
- (diff | hist) . . Beacon; 08:26 . . (+2,056) . . Genium (creating beacon)
- (Revision approval log); 08:06 . . Genium set 39639 as the approved revision for "Beacon"
- (Move log); 08:04 . . Genium moved page Beacon to GNU Beacon (Not to be confused with beacon, an Emacs minor-mode that highlights the cursor whenever the window scrolls. This package has been decommissioned. This page is left here for posterity.)
- (diff | hist) . . Beacon; 07:52 . . (+121) . . Genium (notes + urls)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aroundme; 07:19 . . (0) . . Genium (date)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aroundme; 07:17 . . (+29) . . Genium (note)
- (diff | hist) . . Aroundme; 07:16 . . (-14) . . Genium (version 1.6.2 a.k.a version "20080327" + notes)
- (Revision approval log); 06:25 . . Genium set 39476 as the approved revision for "Beacon"
27 December 2016
26 December 2016
- (diff | hist) . . AWF; 15:01 . . (-102) . . Alejandroindependiente (Not found)
- (diff | hist) . . Absolut Engine; 14:18 . . (-66) . . Alejandroindependiente (No version changes)
23 December 2016
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.