Changes related to "GNU"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 February 2017
20 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Mc 2; 14:14 . . (-311) . . BABA200 (Changed URLs to webarchive removed gnu)
- (diff | hist) . . GNUstep; 13:39 . . (+926) . . BABA200 (Added Debian Trisquel project pages new version )
- (diff | hist) . . The GNU Objective C Class Library; 13:06 . . (+92) . . BABA200 (Candidate for deletion (Relink))
- (diff | hist) . . Mcsim; 08:46 . . (+106) . . Genium (version 5.6.6)
- (diff | hist) . . m Gdb; 08:34 . . (0) . . Genium (version 7.12.1)
- (diff | hist) . . m Linux-libre; 07:40 . . (+126) . . Genium (adding resource)
- (diff | hist) . . m Linux-libre; 07:37 . . (-29) . . Genium (version 4.10-gnu)
18 February 2017
17 February 2017
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.