free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
I'm the executive director at the Free Software Foundation, and an administrator here on the Directory.
You can reach me at email@example.com, or on the Discussion page here. I'm a subscriber to the directory-discuss mailing list as well.
If this is list is valuable to you, I'd appreciate a small donation to the FSF at https://donate.fsf.org.
Software I use often
My ideas for the Directory
- Individuals listing software they use, linked to the Directory entries.
- Make sure there is a good feedback loop, so that people are notified about entries they submit.
- Make sure that the guidelines are presented during any transaction where someone submits a new entry or edits an existing one.
- A healthy way of featuring particular programs, both on the Directory site itself and in the Free Software Supporter.
- Wordpress and other blogging plugins that simplify auto-linking names of programs to their Directory entries
- A healthy way of directing funding to appropriate places to help with listed project development