free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Feel free to leave me a message in this space.
- Look into Semantic Tasks extension
- Bugs and new submissions submitted to Review namespace should be quickly moved into a bug in FSD namespace (i.e., triaged). Leave behind a link to the bug and figure out how we should change our category system to reflect this new workflow.
- Look into Semantic Project Management extension for planning
- However, don't hesitate to create a page so we can begin figuring out how we will do versioning and creation of milestones, priorities, categories/components (all of which are used to sort bugs).
- Hi Sudoman, I'm checking the mail sending options...
- ...and I just keep testing...
- ...and testing...
- ...nothing stops the Energizer...
- ...and more....
- Sudoman please confirm you got some mail and we'll be able to close 759785
Dealing with bug reports
over time I have issued a couple of bug reports which have not been reviewed so far. I am asking if you could grant my sysop right on this wiki. Thus I would be able to deal with the entries of MediaWiki and Drupal, the two systems I work with. I promise not to touch other projects.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 12:22, 26 April 2012 (EDT)
- Heiya Sudoman,
thank you for your good faith in me. I did not get an e-mail-notification. Thus I am answering this late.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 15:09, 7 June 2012 (EDT)
Nothing here for now