Zmanda Recovery Manager
Zmanda Recovery Manager
Zmanda Recovery Manager (ZRM) for MySQL simplifies the life of a Database Administrator who needs an easy-to-use yet flexible and robust backup and recovery solution for MySQL server. With ZRM for MySQL you can:
- Schedule full and incremental backups of your MySQL database.
- Start immediate backup or postpone scheduled backups based on thresholds defined by you.
- Choose to do more flexible logical or faster raw backups of your database.
- Perform backup that is the best match for your storage engine and your MySQL configuration.
- Backup your remote MySQL database through a firewall.
- Configure on-the-fly compression and/or encryption of your MySQL backups to meet your storage and security needs.
- Get e-mail notification about the status of your backups and receive MySQL backup reports via RSS feed.
- Monitor and browse your backups.
- Define retention policies and delete backups that have expired.
- Recover a database easily to any point in time or to any particular transaction, e.g. just before a user made an error.
- Parse binary logs to search and filter MySQL logs for operational and security reasons.
Documentationhttp://mysqlbackup.zmanda.com/index.php/Install or http://www.zmanda.com/quick-mysql-backup.html
released on 23 November 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||9 February 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://forums.zmanda.com/bugzilla|
|General||Mailing List Subscribe||http://www.zmanda.com/mailing-lists.php|
|General||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://forums.zmanda.com/pipermail/mysql-zrm-users/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 1 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.