a library to simplify and organize caching.
Caching library to simplify and organize caching.
- I18n (seperate caches by locale / expires all locales)
- Generation based (your able expire all caches of one type)
- Simultanouse caching (handle multiple processes trying to write same expensive cache at once)
- Dependent caches (x caches result of cache z+y -> z changes -> x changes)
- Hashed keys (optional -> short/unreadable)
- Global cache_version (expire everything Cachy cached, but not e.g. sessions)
- works out of the box with Rails
- works with pure Memcache and Moneta(-> Tokyo Cabinet / CouchDB / S3 / Berkeley DB / DataMapper / Memory store)
Documentationsee README file.
released on 30 October 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|PublicDomain||Kelly Hopkins||4 May 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 29 March 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.