Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM
- Dolibarr is Open Source software to manage a company (sme, freelancer or large companies) or a foundation. It provides a lot of features to manage your customers, partners, suppliers, proposals, orders, invoices, products, stocks, point of sales, etc.
- EMI eMailer
- eMI eMailer is a simple cross-platform object-oriented SMTP client implemented in PHP. It is primarily intended to transfer MIME e-mail messages generated by PHP on the same host as the SMTP server of the sender.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- Email viewer and composer for locally stored emails
- GNUnet is a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services. Its high-level goal is to provide a strong free software foundation for a global network that provides security and privacy. GNUnet started with an idea for anonymous censorship-resistant file-sharing, but has grown to incorporate other applications as well as many generic building blocks for secure networking applications. In particular, GNUnet now includes the GNU Name System, a privacy-preserving, decentralized public key infrastructure.
- GroupsServer is a server package for hosting mailing lists, like GNU Mailman, or Sympa. But like Discourse and Loomio, is also has a feature rich web interface, allowing each mailing list it hosts to also be used as if it were a web forum. In keeping with its name GroupServer refers to each mailing list forum as a 'group'. Users can send, receive, read, and reply, to group messages by email, or they can read and post to the group from the web interface. Group admins can manage and moderate their groups using email commands, as in older mailing list packages, or using the web interface. A single GroupServer instance can host multiple organisations, each with multiple groups.
- POPauthd is a Perl-based daemon that uses POP to authorize connecting hosts for SMTP relaying. It is particularly useful to authenticate roaming users with IP addresses that change often. The daemon runs in the background, watching the syslog for successful POP logins. When it sees one, it enters the IP in sendmail's access database, giving the host authorization to relay through the server. The entries can be expired after a prescribed, configurable period of time with a companion script run via crontab. 'POPauthd' is designed to run on a FreeBSD server, but should work properly on any UNIX system. It will work with any POP3 daemon that's capable of writing successful POP logins to a log file.
- Seafile provides the full facilities to replace proprietary cloud storage and file syncing solutions.
It offers the ability to self-host the server on your own hardware as well as make use of commercial services that host it for you. It offers a desktop client for all major operating systems.
Major features include:
- File syncing
- File version control
- Client side encryption
- Public share linking
- Group and Organisation collaboration
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.