Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- Alexandria is a full GNOME application to help you manage your book collection.
- Appliworks is an application that was designed to let you classify and view your pictures in an innovatie way, without even touching the real file on your hard drive. It implements a virtual folders-based pictures database with multi-view windows similar to those in iPhoto. Many operations can be perfomed using drag-and-drop.
- AutoScrapbook helps automate the creation and maintenance of an online photo gallery. It creates the thumbnails and Web pages for you by asking you for descriptions of the pictures. It works best when run within X (for picture viewing), but you could use it through only a terminal and a separate browser.
- BINS is a valid HTML 4.0 photo album generator that supports internationalization, EXIF, and customizable charset encoding, including UTF-8 (Unicode). Albums can contains other sub-albums. Albums can be customized globally, per picture, or per album/subalbum by using template and configuration variables. The number and size of scaled pictures can be chosen in pixels or percentage of the original image. Several description fields (date, location, etc.) can be associated with the pictures; you can add additional description fields. A command line utility can set or edit description fields. BINS uses the EXIF data structure found in some pictures to automatically fill some fields (most notably, date and time) and to produce a page providing all information available on the picture, as well as the DigiCam settings when the photo was taken. All image meta-data are stored in XML files.
- 'BIRT' (Batch Image Resizing Thing) is a simple application that allows a large number of images to be resized in one go. It was written to facilitate maintenance of an online photo album where each hi-res photo needs a low-res copy and a thumbnail.
- BibShelf is a book organizer that integrates well with the GNOME desktop. It helps you to keep track of your book collection. You can fill in such things as the book summary, review, rating and the ISBN.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No response from maintainer. Poppy-one (talk) 14:05, 2 August 2018 (EDT) 'dmi' is a Web photo album/image gallery written in PHP. It is different from other similar scripts in that it requires little to no setup time: just drop it in a directory containing image and/or video files, and adjust permissions. It also makes thumbnails of MPEG movies as animated GIF files. 'dmi' also provides upload functionality, but currently there is no authentication required.
- Links broken. No response from maintainer. Redirected homepage to archive.org. Poppy-one (talk) 12:15, 5 August 2018 (EDT) Dynalbum is a fully dynamic automatic Web photo album generator. The album includes an index page with thumbnails, navigation tools on each album page, and four sizes of each picture. The entire album is dynamically generated from a directory of JPEGs, TIFFs, PNGs, and GIFs when it is accessed. Unlike other photo album generators, it doesn't clutter files with thumbnails and static HTML. It generates each page and each scaled image (including thumbnails) dynamically every time it is accessed. This means that there's no need to keep static copies of anything but the original pictures.
- Friendica is a communications platform for integrated social communications utilising decentralised communications and linkage to several indie social projects - as well as popular mainstream providers.
- 'GFXIndex' creates thumbnails (small representations of an original images) and some HTML files to make an album to organize your pictures and publish them on a Web page.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.