This page contains packages that work with HTML
Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- AVideo /ævə'dɛjo:/ is a powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux. With your freedom and privacy a #1 priority, avideo offers you peace of mind in watching everything from world news and documentaries to the latest cat videos. AVideo builds on the power of the infamous youtube-dl to ensure that the user's liberty is not sacrificed. YouTube-DL incorporates JS, SWF, and SDK interpreters in order to deliver some functionality. However, packaging these runs contrary to delivering freedom as a number 1 priority.
- Abelujo is a web application that allows bookstores to manage their stock of books: a user can register new books by scanning their barcode, sell them to clients, pass command, and more. It is provided as a free software under the AGPLv3 licence and the development team offers professional services. It is used by professional bookstores in France, Belgium and Switzerland, where Abelujo can connect to professional data providers such as Dilicom and Electre. The software is also localized and used in other countries such as Spain. A companion application, ABStock, allows to publish the bookstore's books publicly on the web. This application optionally allows clients to reserve books. The small development team is based in France. They offer paid hosting and support, formation, and they can develop a bookstore's website, with real-time updates of books, and online payments.
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Adblock Plus
Blocks banners, pop-ups, tracking, malware. By default, nonintrusive ads aren't blocked in order to support websites.
The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same.
- Add custom search engine
- Your custom search engine needs a name and search URL. Additionally fields include an icon, a suggestion URL, POST query parameters, the input encoding and a description. Icons can be selected from your local computer or specified as an URL pointing to an image. The extension UI is accessible via a button right next to the URL/search bar or the options in about:addons. Due to a technical limitation with Firefox WebExtensions, all data entered when creating your custom search engine is uploaded to file.io.
- Anchors Reveal
- “Anchors reveal” is an addon to show anchors in a web page. Its main use is to help a lazy blog redactor for rapidly linking to a relevant chapter in a long web page.
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Atom is a text and source code editor based on Web technologies, specifically the Chromium project. Atom has a modular design that is integrated around a minimal core, which makes it very flexible and extensible. Atom is based on Electron (formerly known as Atom Shell), a framework that enables cross-platform desktop applications using Chromium and Node.js.
- Beautiful Soup
- Beautiful Soup is a Python HTML/XML parser designed for quick turnaround projects like screen-scraping. Three features make it powerful:
- 1. Beautiful Soup won't choke if you give it bad markup. It yields a parse tree that makes approximately as much sense as your original document. This is usually good enough to collect the data you need and run away.
- 2. Beautiful Soup provides a few simple methods and Pythonic idioms for navigating, searching, and modifying a parse tree: a toolkit for dissecting a document and extracting what you need. You don't have to create a custom parser for each application.
- 3. Beautiful Soup automatically converts incoming documents to Unicode and outgoing documents to UTF-8. You don't have to think about encodings, unless the document doesn't specify an encoding and Beautiful Soup can't autodetect one. Then you just have to specify the original encoding.
- Beautiful Soup parses anything you give it, and does the tree traversal stuff for you. You can tell it "Find all the links", or "Find all the links of class externalLink", or "Find all the links whose urls match "foo.com", or "Find the table heading that's got bold text, then give me that text." Valuable data that was once locked up in poorly-designed websites is now within your reach. Projects that would have taken hours take only minutes with Beautiful Soup.
- Beehive is an event and agent system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform automated tasks triggered by events and filters. It is modular, flexible and really easy to extend for anyone. It has modules, so it can interface with, talk to, or retrieve information from Twitter, Tumblr, Email, IRC, Jabber, RSS, Jenkins, Hue... Connecting those modules with each other lets you create immensly useful agents.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.