A DVD authoring system
The main DVDStyler features are:
- you can drag and drop MPEG files directly
- you can import image file for background
- you can create NTSC/PAL menus
- you can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
- you can change font/color
- you can put basic text buttons, change font/color and background color
- you can copy and paste any menu object
- you can set chapters for each movie
- you can change post command for each movie
DocumentationUser documentation at http://dvdstyler.sourceforge.net/docs.html
released on 1 January 2017
15 November 2005
Leaders and contributors
|See complete list at||Contributor|
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=92301&atid=600266|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 12 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.