HTML form management and validation.
Flatland manages the mapping between structured Python application data and the flat key/value namespace of forms. Features include:
- Declarative form specification
- Conversion to and from native Python types and Unicode
- Structured data: lists, dicts, lists of dicts, etc.
- Schema-driven, directed expansion of incoming key/value pairs- only expected request data is examined and parsed
- Compound fields
- Strong value defaulting, pre-populating re-populating and roundtripping
- Namespacing: easily manage multiple forms in a single page
- Works on form and JSON data
released on 28 December 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:BSD 3Clause||Kelly Hopkins||3 February 2010|
|License:Expat||Kelly Hopkins||3 February 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 February 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.