Billing and account administration package for ISPs
'freeside' is a free software billing and account administration package for ISPs. Features include:
- Web-based interface (including most of the configuration)
- Ability to track customers by reseller/agent
- Ability to limit the packages a particular agent or class of agents may sell
- Ability to customize tax rates by state and city
- Domain, virtual domain, and virtual host support
- Pre-paid cards
- Aging (overdue invoices) reports
- Realtime credit card processing with CyberCash, Authorize.net, or Signio
- Realtime session monitor for RADIUS or cafe-style time limits
- Exports BIND and Apache configuration files
- Exports directly to UNIX passwd and shadow (or master.passwd) files, ERPCD acp_passwd and acp_dialup files, and/or RADIUS users files.
DocumentationUser guide available from http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/; User demo available from http://www.sisd.com/freeside/register.html
released on 5 August 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|AGPLv3orlater||Deborah Nicholson||1 May 2008|
Leaders and contributors
|See the CREDITS file in the distribution for the complete list||Contributor|
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freeside/|
|Required to use||SQL-type database (developer recommends PostgreSQL or MySQL)|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 February 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.