Git + Hash.
- Gash lets you access a Git-repo as a Hash.
- Gash doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t touch your working directory
- Gash only cares about the data, not the commits.
- Gash only cares about the latest data.
- Gash can commit.
- Gash will automatically create branches if they donÃ¢â¬â¢t exist.
- Gash only loads what it needs, so it handles large repos well.
released on 9 April 2010
24 June 2010
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 29 March 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.