Gimmix is a graphical music player daemon (mpd) client written in C using GTK+2.
Gimmix is a light-weight frontend to music player daemon written in C using GTK+2. Gimmix has the following features:
- Simple and clean interface.
- Compact and full view modes.
- Library Browser.
- Library Search (Search by Artist, Album, Filename etc)
- Playlist management (manage mpd playlists)
- ID3v2 Tag editing support.
- Support for controlling gimmix through keyboard
- System tray icon support.
- Notification support (Displays the currently playing song in systray).
- Small memory footprint.
released on 22 November 2009
11 February 2009
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||taglib-1.4|
|Required to use||libglade-2.6.0|
|Required to use||libmpd-0.12.0|
|Required to use||gtk+2.6|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 February 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.