a download manager for Gnome.
Gwget is a download manager for the Gnome Desktop. The main features are:
- Resume: By default, gwget tries to continue any download.
- Notification: Gwget tries to use the Gnome notification area support, if available. You can close the main window and gwget runs in the background.
- Recursivity: Gwget detects when you put a html, php, asp or a web page dir in the url to download, and ask you to only download certain files (multimedia, only the index, and so on).
- Drag & Drop: You can d&d a url to the main gwget window or the notification area icon to add a new download.
- Firefox Extension: Fireget
released on 19 October 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||21 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
|David SedeÃ±o FernÃ¡ndez||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 7 September 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.