a hierarchical clustering package for Scipy.
A hierarchical clustering package for Scipy. This library provides Python functions for hierarchical clustering. Its features include:
- generating hierarchical clusters from distance matrices
- computing distance matrices from observation vectors
- computing statistics on clusters
- cutting linkages to generate flat clusters
- and visualizing clusters with dendrograms.
released on 1 December 2008
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 February 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.