Hotel management software
HotelDruid (ex Php-Residence) is designed to manage weekly or daily rental of house apartments or small hotel rooms. It uses a PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite database as a backend. Reservations can be assigned to a room automatically with user-defined rules. Features include:
- Web-based with access from computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Configurable number and characteristics of rooms, periods, rates, etc.
- Automatic assignment of the rooms with user defined rules.
- Extra costs, special offers and restrictions can be added to the rates.
- Customized documents for receipts, invoices, emails, forms, etc.
- Multi-user with privileges system.
- Point of sale (POS) for bars and restaurants with inventory management.
- Comparative statistics about occupancy and revenues.
- Creation of pages to check availability from a website.
- And also: group bookings, backup system, month table with drag & drop, etc.
DocumentationIncluded and installation, basic configuring, and user wiki at http://www.digitaldruid.net/php-residence/en/doc.html
released on 22 December 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:AGPLv3||Marco M. F. De Santis||11 April 2018|
Leaders and contributors
|Marco M. F. De Santis (Ddruid)||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Web server with php support|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 2 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.