Graphical video converter
HandBrake is a graphical video converter.
- Title / Chapter selection
- Queue up multiple encodes
- Chapter Markers
- Subtitles (VobSub, Closed Captions CEA-608, SSA, SRT)
- Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding
- Support for VFR, CFR and VFR
- Video Filters: Deinterlacing, Decomb, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping and scaling
- Live Video Preview
- IRC general channel
- IRC development channel
released on 9 April 2017
10 August 2014
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|all||VCS Repository Webview||https://forum.handbrake.fr/|
|Debian (Ref) (R)||https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/handbrake|
|Ruby (Ref) (R)||https://rubygems.org/gems/handbrake|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 13 April 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.