AiOS lets you open various windows as sidebar panels, and quickly switch between them. So it put an end to the window chaos! In addition to bookmarks and history it opens dialogues such as downloads, add-ons and more in the sidebar.
The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of GNU IceCat with many useful features:
- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, and Error Console in the sidebar
- fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
- quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
- toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
- all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
- place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
- configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
- MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
- configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
- third-party add-ons are supported
- can be extensively customized
in one sidebar-0.7.23-fx.xpi Download
released on 15 July 2014
Extension or PluginThis package can be used as an extension, plugin, or add-on to:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv2||jgay, Jobbe||6 June 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Recent Mozilla based browser (Firefox 29.0 - 29.*)|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 31 May 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.