Instant Currency Rate
Instant Currency Rates
Get updates to the latest currency exchange rate in an Opera Speed Dial.
Get the latest currency exchange rates, with regular automatic updates, directly in your Opera Speed Dial with the Instant Currency Rates add-on / extension for the Opera browser. Instant Currency Rates also features a built-in currency converter to compare and convert between multiple currencies simultaneously.
1. Monitor Multiple Currencies Instant Currency Rates allows you to view the exchange rates of up to 5 currency pair, simultaneously, in a single Speed Dial.
2. Learn the Currency State Instant Currency Rates visually indicates the strength or weakness of the currency, since its last update, by displaying it in green (stronger) or red (weaker) colour.
3. Convert between Currencies Use the currency converter tool to quickly compare the conversion rate between multiple currencies simultaneously.
4. Choose from 150+ Currencies The extension allows you to select currency pairs from 150+ currencies currently in use in the world.
5. Customise Add and remove currency pairs easily. Modify the update interval to regulate automatic update. Change the display delay to adjust the time each pair is displayed.
6. Get Fast Updates Though not necessarily noticeable, Instant Currency Rates obtains data faster from the net (to be technical, it gets the data as a JSON feed which are often smaller in size than an XML feed. Smaller file size = faster downloads.).
7. Supports Different Opera Variants The extension is available for both Opera 12+ (Presto engine) version and the slower, and feature incomplete, Opera 15+ (Blink engine) version.
8. Modify at Will The source code of the extension is available for free at GitHub and is released under the open source GPL 3 license.
Extension or Plugin
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.