Leave and Overtime Management System
Jorani is designed to provide simple leave and overtime request workflows for small organizations. The basic features of the application are:
- Leave and Overtime requests follow a workflow of approval.
- At each step of the workflow, an e-mail is sent to the line manager.
- Leave duration is automatically calculated (provided you specified the non-working days of a contract).
- Several calendars help you to visualize and audit leave requests of your employees.
- All lists can be exported to Excel.
- Supports multiple contracts (custom non-working days, start/end of yearly leaves).
- HR officers can describe their organization (departments, sub-departments).
- HR officers can manage employees, contracts, leave types, etc.
- Supports the definition of non-working days.
- CalDAV and ICS feeds (calendar of leaves and non-working days).
- Delegation of approval.
This application is available in English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch. A comprehensive documentation is available online on the website of the project.
An online demo is available http://demo.jorani.org/
Jorani has been tested with Apache, nginx, PHP-CGI, PHP-FPM, HHVM, PHP 5.3 to 7 (PHPng).
Leaders and contributors
|Benjamin BALET||Project Leader|
Resources and communication
|Server admin||VCS Repository Webview||https://github.com/bbalet/jorani|
|Required to use||LAMP, WAMP or nginx+HHVM|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.