Analyzes and simulates rate equations
MODEL is a C++ library to analyse and simulate various kinds of rate equations which describe Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs). It can also be used to simulate other physical systems. The main functions of the various classes of the library include:
- Deterministic integration of any system of well-behaved differential equations.
- Stochastic integration of these systems, with the possibility of specifying the correlations present in the noise
- Nonlinear rootfinder, to find stationary solutions
- Eigenvalue determination, for stability analysis
- Easy time modulation of input parameters
- Diverse data collecting classes for data analysis
- Small signal analysis (first order)
DocumentationUser guide and tutorial included
released on 31 July 2002
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv2||Janet Casey||14 February 2002|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/cvs?group_id=11253|
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=11253&atid=111253|
|Help||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/model-releases|
|Support||Mailing List Info/Archive||http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/model-users|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 10 September 2016.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.