Is a multiplatform GTK text editor.
- Configurable syntax highlighting.
- Configurable keyboard accelerators.
- Multiplatform - works both on unix and windows.
- Plugins: can be written in C or Python.
- Configurable tools available from the main and context menus. They can be written in Python, or it can be a shell script, or in MooScript - simple builtin scripting lanugage.
- Incremental search, regular expression search/replace.
- grep and find frontends, builtin file selector and whatnot.
18 April 2007
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=167563&atid=843451|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.