GTK+ clipboard manager
Parcellite is a GTK+ clipboard manager.
- Keeps a clipboard history.
- Various view options to display items the way you like it.
- Daemon mode; guard your clipboard contents when you close applications.
- Global hotkeys to display your items quickly.
- Perform custom commands using clipboard contents.
released on 3 July 2014
svn co https://svn.code.sf.net/p/parcellite/code/trunk parcellite
10 August 2014
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 22 February 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.