Python Environment for Bayesian Learning
Pebl is a python library and command line application for learning the structure of a Bayesian network given prior knowledge and observations. Pebl includes the following features:
- Can learn with observational and interventional data
- Handles missing values and hidden variables using exact and heuristic methods
- Provides several learning algorithms; makes creating new ones simple
- Supports hard and soft structural priors
- Has facilities for transparent parallel execution
- Calculates edge marginals and consensus networks
- Presents results in a variety of formats
released on 25 November 2008
3 March 2010
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 18 April 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.