Thank you for helping to improve the Free Software Directory!
This page has been reviewed. The admin who processed this report may have left a comment at the top or bottom of this page.
|Page filed from||Libiconv|
|Report|| 1) Under "Related Project", add Libc (since glibc contains mostly the same functionality).
2) Download: The current version is 1.14, released on 7 August 2011.
3) Under Licensing, also add a line for GPL (see the README file of version 1.14).
4) Under "Resources and communication": Additional line: Development project is at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/libiconv.
5) Under "Resources and communication": The VCS repository webview is now at http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libiconv.git
6) Under "Resources and communication": Developer email: remove that line.
7) Under "Resources and communication": Help. Remove that line. (The mailing list linux-utf8 no longer exists.)
|Review license||The license listed for this project is not in urgent need of review by an administrator.|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.