Thank you for helping to improve the Free Software Directory!
This page has been reviewed. The admin who processed this report may have left a comment at the top or bottom of this page.
|Page filed from||Roundup|
|Subject||Bring Roundup page up to date|
|Report|| The page of information for roundup is out of date. I would suggest
1) Change the main URL for Roundup to http://roundup-tracker.org
2) Change the (direct) download link to http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/r/roundup/roundup-1.4.19.tar.gz. Better still would be to link to the Downloads page at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/roundup
3) Change the documentation paragraph to: "Roundup maintains a set of documents at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs.html. In particular a guide for users is at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs/user_guide.html, and a guide for developers is at http://roundup-tracker.org/docs/customizing.html
4) On the details page change the URI for "VCS Repository Webview" to http://svn.roundup-tracker.org/viewvc/roundup/
5) Change the license from "X11" to "MIT, with portions subject to the Zope Public License", see http://svn.roundup-tracker.org/viewvc/roundup/roundup/trunk/COPYING.txt
|Review license||A second administrator needs to double check that the license information for this project is correct.|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.