Run for Runners
Application to store and manipulate your running data.
Run is a Java application for runners, written by a runner. Maintain and graph running or cycling data.
- Mileage completed for each pair of shoes, together with how many days they have been in use
- Select overall mileage for different routes and different types of run
- View the heart rate work zones for a runner
- Best pace overall. This can be viewed for specific route, specific types of run etc.
- View graphs of the runner's heart rate, average pace or a combined graph
- Display Pace graphs, for two or more runners, side by side
- View a list of the selected run with average pace and heart rate work zone calculated by the application
- View only runs that have an average pace below or above set limits
- Set up individual runner defaults for viewing, specific, completed runs
4 November 2014
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.