a website management system with an unique architecture that grows with your business, and makes piloting SEO execution and marketing for multiple websites from a central automated web marketing location possible.
- seotoaster is easy for web text writers, and website administrators featuring complete front-end edition.
- seotoaster is easy for web designers requiring only 4 HTML templates and 2 CSS to build a complete theme.
- seotoaster is the most advanced SEO Website Management System right out of the box, no plug-ins required; featuring automated 301 redirection creation, automated optimized on-site linking, automated link sculpting using JS, and even point and click link siloing.
- seotoaster is also the foundation for scalable successful web businesses; Build one, two and more websites then network them all to centralize your SEO and compound your marketing impact with a subscription to the Internet marketing software SEO Samba.
- seotoaster ships with a set of sexy themes ready to power your next project. Over 40 additional free websites themes are also available for download from our free websites themes store.
- seotoaster includes a plug-in system to extend it with functionalities such as shopping carts & more.
version 1.0 build 14
released on 18 January 2010
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:BSD 3Clause||Kelly Hopkins||20 January 2010|
|License:GPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||20 January 2010|
|License:LGPLv2.1orlater||Kelly Hopkins||20 January 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 25 January 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.