- NumberParser (Java)
- NumberParser simplifies the usage of numeric types and extends the default mathematical support in Java. It is the second part of FlexibleParser. This Java version is a conversion of the code which I originally developed in C#.
- These calculators are real-time multi-model option chain pricers with analytics and interactive controls. optionmatrix is the GTK+ graphical user interface version and optionmatrix_console is the Curses version. Both programs feature: greeks, decimal date to real-date translations, real-date to decimal date translations, real-time time bleeding, configurable option expiration date engines, calendars, strike control systems, tickers and over 168+ option models. optionmatrix also supports: spreads, bonds, term structures, cash flow editing, source code viewing and text exporting.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
- A simple command line calculator for Unix-like shells. It supports everything C++ does. In fact, it just creates a C++ program, compiles it, runs it, and deletes it. Therefore, this calculator requires C++ to be installed.
- SpeedCrunch is a fast and compact calculator. It is designed to be controlled using the keyboard. There is support for a few built-in functions (with an autocomplete feature) as well as variables. The result is shown in a scrollable window, and a history of expressions is available with up and down arrows.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.