- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- asciinema player is a terminal session player written in ClojureScript. Contrary to other "video" players asciinema player doesn't play heavy-weight video files (.mp4, .webm etc) but instead it plays light-weight terminal session files called asciicasts (simple .json files). Asciicast is a capture of terminal's raw output and thus the player comes with its own terminal emulator based on Paul Williams' parser for ANSI-compatible video terminals. It covers only the display part of the emulation as this is what the player is about (input is handled by your terminal+shell at the time of recording anyway) and its handling of escape sequences is fully compatible with most modern terminal emulators like xterm, Gnome Terminal, iTerm, mosh etc. You can see the player in action on asciinema.org. You can also host the player and the recordings yourself.
- Asymptopia Blackjack
- Asymptopia Blackjack (aka: Motorcycle Blackjack) teaches kids to gamble without losing their allowance.
- Whether you are a fan of science fiction, a space–science enthusiast, hobbyist, photographer, gamer or a patron of grass–roots libre arts and technology, you are sure to find the first successful images from the surface of Mars highly captivating. These mind blowing images were taken by NASA's Viking landers during the highly ambitious, billion–dollar mission first launched in 1975. However, many images were nearly lost to history due to magnetic tape deterioration and archaic proprietary technology. With NASA's blessing, our team developed the technology to recover many of these images. This research tool was part of the design phase of our parent project, Avaneya — our upcoming libre cerebral science fiction game for the GNU operating system set on Mars, described in the words of Richard Stallman as an exciting, pioneering project. Originally an internal research tool, overwhelming public interest compelled us to release the technology on this DVD for all. Now everyone can relive the original breathtaking experience that captured the world's attention and marked the first successful moment in history that humanity saw Mars — not as a distant, impersonal, celestial body, beheld through a telescope for centuries, but as a tangible and alien world well within its reach.
- BASM is a user friendly and easy to use assembler for The Basic Computer, capable of creating the object, list and hex file and giving detailed error reports. It's more of academic use for students who wish to understand how does The Basic Computer actually work.
- Bibfilex is a bibliographic manager. It's useful for creating and managing archives of bibliographical items (books, articles, etc.) with possible attachments of any kind according to Biblatex structure and rules, but it can be used also with a word processor like Writer or Word. Bibfilex may create and manage files which are catalogs of many items – also thousands of them. A file of Bibfilex is a database of SQLite. In a Bibfilex file data are not stored according to Biblatex format, so it cannot be used as a bibliographic file in a Latex document. Anyway, Biblatex may export with a one-click functionality all or part of its content in Biblatex format file; this can be read directly with JabRef or used in a Latex document. At the same time, Bibfilex may import directly a JabRef database.
- BibleTime is a powerful cross platform Bible study tool. It uses the SWORD programming library to work with Bible texts, commentaries, dictionaries and books provided by the CrossWire Bible Society.
- Big Daddy's Math Drills
- Big Daddy's Math Drills is a cross platform set of simple text based drills in basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division tables featuring programmed instruction, adaptive learning, and user profiles.
- 'bingo-cards' lets you create number, word/letter, and picture bingo cards. They can be used for entertainment in the car, in a classroom (for example, to teach the element symbols for the Periodic Table), or just with your kids. You can also create cards with little pictures of everyday objects, then call the names out in Spanish, French, Italian, or German (or whatever you fancy).
- Black Widow is a CTF tool developed by Fabrizio Fubelli during the "CyberChallenge.it 2019" event. It provides many ways and useful methods to exploit many kinds of vulnerabilities. This software will be constantly updated, to keep up to date with the latest existing technologies. Main functionalities: Sniffing; Regex to find and send flag automatically; Multiple requests (sequential and parallel); Multitasking (to solve faster the brute force); Cluster (if two or more computers are running Black Widow inside the same network, they can cluster their problems); Encryption/Decryption by using the popular types of cryptographic algorithms (ex. Base64, MD5, ...).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.