- 'batemail' is a script that goes between your MTA (e.g. Sendmail) and your local mailer (e.g. Procmail) to strip potentially nasty attachments from email messages. It takes input on STDIN, removes executable MIME attachments, and gives the result to the local mailer. Taboo attachments are those whose filename ends in one of several "blacklisted" extensions (EXE, VBS, etc.).
- Black Hole
- Blackhole stops spam and prevents unwanted senders from sending you email. It is put in the .qmail file and will divert spam and viruses to separate files which can be checked with an IMAP client if configured to do so. It not only uses the RBL type servers, but also checks against your own list of good/bad domains/users. You can also block email that is sent to an address that is not specified in a list of addresses to use for emailing you. Blackhole can log and keep the email it blocks, and can be configured to either reply with a message of your choice or make it look like you don't exist on the system. You can also add relays to the list of relays that the script skips. It also has subject line checking with ^ and $ matching lines, and includes a virus checking server program.
- 'blq' is a script that queries various databases that list known spammers one to determine if a particular host is listed.
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- Bogofilter is a Bayesian spam filter. It takes an email message or other text on standard input, does a statistical check against lists of "good" and "bad" words, and returns a status code indicating whether or not the message is spam. It is designed with fast algorithms (including Berkeley DB system), and tuned for speed, so it can be used for production by sites that process a lot of mail.
- 'CRM114' is a Controllable Regex Mutilator and Smart Filter, designed for easy creation of filters for things like incoming email redirection, spam filtering, system logs, or monitoring processes. Filtering rules can be either hard-coded (such as regexes), soft-coded (calculated at runtime or read from an external file or process), or learned dynamically by phrase matching (by SBPH hashing). This makes it possible to create very accurate filters over (99.9%) with very little actual work.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- cats2procmailrc is a filter to generate a .procmailrc file from a much terser file consisting of single-line rules. These suffice to do the most common mail filing, making maintenance of a procmailrc very easy for someone with more than a few filing rules. Each rule basically names the folder, an optional subject tag, and the pattern.
- "Classified ads" is messaging system for exchange of private and public messages between humans, and maybe other primates. Features of the program include, but are not limited to: * Sending and retrieving messages public and private, between humans or inside groups * No need for server-side support of any kind * Minimal hassle for the end-user * No need for contracts with any service-operators, not counting your ISP * Identification of message senders while allowing some withdrawal of personal details * Text-based search of public posting
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring :
- Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Easy configuration, intuitive operation
- Abundant features
- Robustness and stability
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.