- AirTraffic is a game that puts you into an air traffic controller's hotseat. Planes come into your airspace from various directions; you guide them safely to their final destinations. While not yet complete, the program is under active development; it currently consists of various server programs and a GTK/Gnome client. The client uses GTK/Gnome as its UI. The author welcomes contributions from UI designers and coders as well as individuals with air traffic experience.
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- A shooting game similar to the arcade games "Space Invaders" and "Galaxian," originally created for the Agenda VR3 GNU/Linux-based handheld PDA.
- The aim is to find as many words as possible in the time available. Get the longest word and you'll advance to the next level. Three words describe it... Simple Addictive Fun
- Angry, Drunken Dwarves
- In Angry, Drunken Dwarves, you are an angry, drunken dwarf. Why are you so angry? Who knows. But you've decided to take your aggression out on other dwarves, by dropping gems on their heads.
- Anonymine was an anonymous minesweeper, but Anonymine is its name now. It's a curses mode minesweeper that can be solved without any guessing. It seems to be the only minesweeper with von Neumann neighbourhoods. It also supports the traditional Moore neighbourhoods and hexagonal gameplay. See it in action
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- AppEngine GO
- This is the ancient game of Go, implemented as a web service for Google's AppEngine. You can see the latest bits running at http://go.davepeck.org/ -- I will always run them there, on my own dime. Currently, this service lets you set up a game of Go with a friend. There are no logins or passwords. When it's your turn, you get an email notification. Or, you can silence email and just leave your browser window open. It will update automatically when it's time for you to move.
- Administration of Chess Tournaments has been monopolized by non-free software. The lack of free tools makes it very difficult for an arbiter to use GNU/Linux.
Arbitools is born to become a colection of utilities for the most common tasks. It is desgined to make it easy to extend. It has been written in python in order to make multiplatform support easy.
- Different types of files supported.
- Updating data in different types of tournament database files.
- Adding lists of players to already created files.
- Getting standings from tournament database files.
- Add custom tiebreaks to tournament database files.
- Get tournament report files.
- Arkanoid Clone
- It is a game programmed in python with pygame library. It is similar to the original game, but with some modifications. It has 18 levels and a fairly lively soundtrack. Have fun playing it.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.