- Portable multiuser relational database management system. It supports the full SQL89 dialect and has some extensions from SQL92. It provides multiuser access and transaction isolation based on predicative locks. The working OS is Unix; the working language is C. The program also uses RPC, shared memory, and message queues. Note: as of June 26, 2001, this program is no longer being maintained or developed.
- GURGLE (GNU Report Generator Language) is a software package for business applications. It produces database report listings from record and field information from a file. It uses the report to produce (La)TeX-formatted output, plain ASCII text, troff, PostScript, HTML, XML, or any other ASCII-based output format. It may be used for producing large bodies of text where small parts of the text are substituted with information from the database. GURGLE supports GNUSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL and CA-Ingres databases. It also has an optional support for Guile.
- iDempiere Business Suite, also known as OSGi + ADempiere, is an open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. It has also customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) functions. The architecture of the iDempiere system is sophisticated allowing it to easily expand its functions while maintaining a simple and flexible state of the ERP business system with Application dictionary and Plug-ins.
- KEXI is a visual database application builder tool by KDE, designed to fill the gap between spreadsheets and database solutions requiring more sophisticated development. KEXI can be used for designing and implementing databases, data inserting and processing, and performing queries.
- MC is a C++ program that creates vector-space models from text documents that can be used for text mining applications. MC provides an efficient multi-threaded implementation that can process very large document collections. The MC program: 1. Recursively descends directories, finding text files 2. Processes files selectively through full regular expression matching of file names. 3. Builds a sparse matrix of word/token counts. The particular sprse marix format used is given here. 4. Processes any user specified text formats(email address or URLs) as a whole token through regular expression matching or FLEX definition. 5. Prunes vocabulary by word length and frequency 6. Excludes user specified stop words 7. Sets word vector weights according any of the txx, txn, tfn, tfx, lxx, lxn, lfn, lfx scaling schemes. 8. Writes all data structures to disk in the Compressed Column Storage format. The application does not have English parsing or part-of-speech tagging facilities or complete documentation
- MonetDB is a database management system developed from a main-memory perspective using a fully decomposed storage model, automatic index management, extensibility of data types and search accelerators, and SQL- and XML- frontends. It was designed to provide high performance on complex queries against large databases, e.g. combining tables with hundreds of columns and multi-million rows. Because of this, MonetDB can be used in application areas that have in the past been too slow for using traditional database technology in real-time.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
- pgAdmin is a suite of administration and development tools for use with PostgreSQL.
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. It can create, rename, and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, create dumps of tables and databases, export/import CSV data and administrate one single database and multiple MySQL servers. Demo
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.