- Highlight is a universal source code to HTML, XHTML, RTF, TeX, or LaTeX converter. (X)HTML output is formatted by Cascading Style Sheets. It supports Bash, C, C++, C#, COBOL, Java, Perl, PHP, and 40 more programming and markup languages. It is also possible to easily enhance the parsing database.
- Html to Xhtml Convertor converts HTML pages into XHTML pages. It can process batches of files, convert line breaks, and deal with attribute minimization, quoting of attribute values, and more.
- Indexed PDF Creator
- Indexed PDF Creator creates indexed PDF documents from text files. It was primarily written as a utility to convert old mainframe print formats to something that can easily be posted on the Web. It allows indexing, customizing page settings, font size, font face, and superimposing text over an image in the case of using pre-printed forms. It supports unlimited levels of indexing bookmarks in documents and system/user configuration files
- Info to html
- info_to_html does everything info2html does, and more. Added features include links to other info files, the ability to read compressed files, and a nicer layout.
- Info files are text files with embedded link directives. They are usually read with emacs or a special purpose browser. 'info2html' looks for a specific info node in an info file and translates it to HTML syntax. Link directives are translated in URLs pointing back to the server. Some icons are provided for link directives and cross references. infocat is a little front-end that gives an index of the .info files available via the local info2html server.
- JDynamiTe is a tool which allows you to dynamically create documents in any format from "template" documents.
Some typical usage domains of JDynamiTe are:
- dynamic Web pages creation,
- text document generation,
- source code generation...
- When given a source java file, program produces an HTML source with syntax highlighting.
- Java2html is now part of GNU Source-highlight
- Jaxml is a python module designed to automatically generate human readable documents.
- Juriscraper is a scraper library that gathers judicial opinions and oral arguments in the American court system. It is currently able to scrape:
- opinions from all major appellate Federal courts
- opinions from all state courts of last resort (typically their "Supreme Court")
- oral arguments from all appellate federal courts that offer them
- Kwaff is a pretty tool to convert Kwaff format document into XML document, and also convert XML into Kwaff. Kwaff format is a friendly format for human to read and write than XML. Kwaff format makes XML as easy as YAML to read and write.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.