- A collection of fun and addictive games for GNU/Linux, including Pong, Snake, 4snakes, sokoban, polyomino and simon.
- GBall is a simple yet nice implementation of the well known ball and racket game. It is designed to run under the GNU/Linux console (including terminal emulators). The aim of the game is simple: control your racket and move it around to bounce the ball and hit all the bricks. If the ball hits a wall, it will bounce. If it fell down the screen without bouncing on the racket, you lose. The game includes many levels with an option to play levels randomly. The game also has a high score board.
- This is a GNOME port of the popular “Snake” game. Nibbles is a game where the user controls a worm. The worm moves around the board, eating diamonds while avoiding the walls placed around it.
- GNUjump is a simple game where your goal is to keep jumping to upper falling platforms in order to avoid touching the lower part of the screen. Despite being written from scratch, it is inspired by Xjump and tries to emulate its game logic accurately, as well as adding new features that Xjump lacked:
- Multiplayer mode (up to four players, not networked)
- Smooth graphics possible (but xjump style as well)
- Different themes are available
- Can use OpenGL for rendering
- GoSnake is a simple yet nice implementation of the well known snake game. It is designed to run under the GNU/Linux console (including terminal emulators). The aim of the game is simple: control your snake and move it around to eat food without hitting walls, or colliding with itself. The game includes 10 levels with an option to play levels randomly, and a high score board.
- A twin-stick-shooter created using the Urho3D game engine
- Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- Me and My Shadow
- Me and My Shadow is a puzzle game and platform in which you try to reach the exit by solving puzzles. Spikes, moving blocks, fragile blocks and much more stand between you and the exit. Record your moves and let your shadow mimic them to reach blocks you couldn't reach alone. Play through over 40 levels and use the built-in leveleditor to make your own.
- An eccentric yet addictive crossover between the puzzle and arcade game genres that is loosely reminiscent of Super Monkey Ball. users tilt the floor to roll a ball towards coins and a goal area. The package includes more than 100 levels as well as a mini-golf game, Neverputt, using the same physics model.
- OpenArena is a classical first person shooter based on id Tech 3 game engine.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.