- The objective of this classic game is to discard all of one's cards before the opponent does, by matching the value or color of the top discard (or playing a wild card).
- You construct a program for a robot, then watch him explore a world. The world has people who can hurt you, objects you can bump into, and food you can eat. The goal of the game is to collect as many prizes as possible before you are killed run out of energy. The robot program is written in a text file, which doesn't limit programmers to a visual interface. However, such an interface (which will generate Scheme code) is also available for use by non-programmers.
- Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of space. As commander, it's your job to assemble your crack team of hedgehog soldiers and bring the war to your enemy.
- Iagno is a computer version of the game Reversi, more popularly called Othello. This is a two player strategy game for GNOME similar to Go. The pieces are tiles that are black on one side and white on the other and the objective is for the player to flip his or her opponent's tiles to his or her colour, while keeping the opponent from doing the same. Once the board is filled with tiles, the winner is the player with the most of his or her colour tiles on the board.
- Liberal Crime Squad
- Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government for greater justice. WARNING: The scope of this game is narrower than that of real life. We have attempted to include foul language, graphic violence, politics, religion, sexual references, adult situations, narcotics, prostitution, bodily functions and bad pickup lines, but Bay 12 Games recognizes that there might be omissions which will make some players uncomfortable. In light of these facts, use your discretion when making decisions about downloading LCS. (Description licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License from the LCS wiki http://lcs.wikidot.com/ )
- Liquid War 6 is a fast-paced, unique action game. Each player controls a blob of liquid with the goal of conquering the entire map. It has 13 levels by default and over 100 more with a bonus pack; new levels can be easily created using simple image files. It's possible to play alone against the computer but the game is really designed to be played with friends, on a single computer, on a LAN, or over the Internet. (Network play is still under active development.)
- A turn-based strategy game where up to 8 players strive for control of as many cities as possible. Produce new armies in cities to conquer nearby cities. Using the income from those cities, make more armies to take more cities. Send a hero to a temple to get a quest, or maybe search a nearby ruin instead.
- Me and My Shadow
- Me and My Shadow is a puzzle game and platform in which you try to reach the exit by solving puzzles. Spikes, moving blocks, fragile blocks and much more stand between you and the exit. Record your moves and let your shadow mimic them to reach blocks you couldn't reach alone. Play through over 40 levels and use the built-in leveleditor to make your own.
- GNU Motti is a simple multiplayer network strategy game. The objective of the game is to conquer enemy capitals by occupying and encircling their territories. The game map is an array of square cells. It can be played by two or up to 31 players. The game has interfaces both for curses and for X. It's able to open multiple displays over a network for network play.
- OpenClonk a 2D adventure game with mining, building and fighting, based on the source code release of Clonk. One can play against other players or against computer-controlled players, in various game modes (parkour, arena, …).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.