- Helps manage email discussion lists by giving each mailing list a web page, and allowing users to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. over the Web. The list manager can adminster a full list entirely from the Web. The program also includes most things that people want to do with the Web: archiving, mail-to-news gateways, integrated bounce handling, spam prevention, email based admin commands, direct STMP delivery, and support for virtual domains. The program runs on most Unix-like systems and is compatible with most Web servers and browsers and most SMTP servers.
NoteThe source code repository at https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman.git is the core engine for Mailman version 3
- Mailpile is an email client with a familiar web interface. It provides typical read, write, organise and search tools, as well as OpenPGP signatures and encryption when sending email. Additionally your email and search indexes are encrypted in the event that your machine is stolen. You can install Mailpile on your own machine or a remote machine, and access it via your browser either way, but note that it is an email client (MUA) not an email server (MTA). You will still require an account on an email server.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
- Mu is a tool for dealing with e-mail messages stored in the Maildir-format. Mu's purpose in life is to help you to quickly find the messages you need; in addition, it allows you to view messages, extract attachments, create new maildirs, and so on.
Mu was written an e-mail indexer/searcher in 2008. The author was using mutt, then Wanderlust and later, wondered if he could use mu as the backend for an emacs-based e-mail client. So the the first version of… mu4e was realized in 2012.
NoteMu includes an emacs-based e-mail client (mu4e), a simple GUI (mug) and bindings for the Guile programming language.
- Notmuch is an email full-text indexing and tagging engine based on Xapian. The package also provides an Emacs mail client, a Vim frontend and a Mutt integration script. Many emacs users use it in concert with org-mode to build an efficient productivity platform.
- qmail is a secure, reliable, efficient, simple message transfer agent. It is designed for typical Internet-connected UNIX hosts. As of October 2001, qmail is the second most common SMTP server on the Internet, and has by far the fastest growth of any SMTP server. Secure: Security isn't just a goal, but an absolute requirement. Mail delivery is critical for users; it cannot be turned off, so it must be completely secure. (This is why I started writing qmail: I was sick of the security holes in sendmail and other MTAs.) Reliable: qmail's straight-paper-path philosophy guarantees that a message, once accepted into the system, will never be lost. qmail also optionally supports maildir, a new, super-reliable user mailbox format. Maildirs, unlike mbox files and mh folders, won't be corrupted if the system crashes during delivery. Even better, not only can a user safely read his mail over NFS, but any number of NFS clients can deliver mail to him at the same time.
- GNU remotecontrol is a web application serving as a management tool for multiple IP enabled HVAC thermostats (device), and other Building Automation devices. The purpose of GNU remotecontrol is to read from and write to multiple IP enabled thermostats. GNU remotecontrol is designed to substantially reduce the time & effort necessary to remotely manage multiple IP thermostats, while significantly increasing your productivity through its many useful and time saving features. The user Interface is no more difficult than using any other web application involving simple check boxes and pull-down menus. GNU remotecontrol, combined with the Remote Monitoring Server, work together as a complete HVAC energy management system. GNU remotecontrol more than pays for itself by saving time/effort in manual labor for managing all resources individually.....and then some. The GNU remotecontrol framework leverages already existing Information Technologies of a Data Network, Web Server with a complete Operating System, Database Server, Remote Monitoring Server, and Email Server. The cost to implement GNU remotecontrol, in comparison with a lesser energy management strategy for any HVAC system, justifies the completion of a Cost Benefit Analysis to determine if GNU remotecontrol is appropriate for your circumstances. Most likely, it is.
- Request Tracker
- Request Tracker (RT) is an automated system to monitor, answer, and document requests. It was first designed as a tool to aid a small team of sysadmins manage the ever-increasing list of tasks and requests at a burgeoning web startup. Since then, RT has been put to work by help desks, sysadmins, development teams and marketing departments to track requests, responsibilities, and tasks. RT comes with Web, command line, and email interfaces to its Mysql-backed data store. The user sends an email asking for help. RT send the user an electronic "ticket stub" which is used in future correspondence to refer to this problem. It also sends the user's request to the queue members, one of whom writes a reply, which RT records and forwards to the user. The ticket is then resolved.
- Roundup is a simple-to-use issue-tracking system. It has command-line, Web, and e-mail interfaces. It manages issues (with flexible properties like “description” and “priority” and lets users (a) submit new issues, (b) find and edit existing issues, and (c) discuss issues with other participants. The system facilitates communication among participants by managing discussions, and notifying interested parties when issues are edited.
- * seotoaster is easy for web text writers, and website administrators featuring complete front-end edition.
- seotoaster is easy for web designers requiring only 4 HTML templates and 2 CSS to build a complete theme.
- seotoaster is the most advanced SEO Website Management System right out of the box, no plug-ins required; featuring automated 301 redirection creation, automated optimized on-site linking, automated link sculpting using JS, and even point and click link siloing.
- seotoaster is also the foundation for scalable successful web businesses; Build one, two and more websites then network them all to centralize your SEO and compound your marketing impact with a subscription to the Internet marketing software SEO Samba.
- seotoaster ships with a set of sexy themes ready to power your next project. Over 40 additional free websites themes are also available for download from our free websites themes store.
- seotoaster includes a plug-in system to extend it with functionalities such as shopping carts & more.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.