- AOLserver is a multithreaded, TCL-enabled, massively scalable and extensible Web server designed for large scale, dynamic Web sites such as Digital City and AOL.COM. It includes complete database integration, dynamic page scripting, and an open, extensible architecture.
- aPAz is An ultra-light PHP AnonymiZer. It is intended to be a "Put it anywhere, browse everywhere application". You can use it on any Web server that uses PHP and allows socket functions.
- ASPSeek is an Internet search engine. It consists of an indexing robot, a search daemon, and a CGI search frontend. It Supports Webspaces, which means that the user can combine and perfrom searches within several Web sites simultaneously, instead of browsing each site individually. It can index as many as a few million URLs and search for words and phrases, use wildcards, and do a Boolean search. Search results can be limited to time period given, site or Web space (set of sites) and sorted by relevance (PageRanks are used) or date. ASPSeek is optimized for multiple sites (threaded index, async DNS lookups, grouping results by site), but can be used for searching one site as well. Other features include stopwords and ispell support, a charset and language guesser, HTML templates for search results, excerpts, and query words highlighting.
- The ATSlog software provides a handy web-oriented interface for viewing and analysing calls for various types of PBX (Private Branch eXchange) models.
At present the program operates successfully with Panasonic, Samsung, Hybrex, Siemens, LG, and Alcatel PBX models. If your particular type of PBX is not supported yet, we can add this functionality.
- The Adaptive Website Framework (AWF) is a Web framework, CMS, Web portal, news system, online community, etc. It can simplify Web site creation and present content efficiently. It features design/content separation, multiple designs (themes), personalized page layout, a WYSIWYG editor, a package installer for adding new features with just one click, user/group-management, messaging/community modules, access protection of single pages or site sections, effective caching, easy to use API functions, export options for documents, the ability to integrate Unix shell scripts or embed PHP code, and support for nearly unlimited languages, documents, and users.
- AWOL is an in/out board, similar to something you'd see on the wall of a lobby or desk of a switchboard operator, to keep track of who's in the building, when they'll be back, etc. It's accessable from the Web, so people can mark themselves in or out from their own desk.
- Advanced Web Statistics is a free tool that generates advanced web server access statistics graphically. This web server log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It can analyze IIS 5.0+, Apache log files and some other web servers (log files with a personalized format are supported since version 3.0). It's the best statistics tool for web server with less than 200,000 visits a month. The program can measure visits, unique vistors, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, search engine/keyword used, and HTTP errors. Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler. The program also supports virtual servers.
- 'absence' is a CGI application designed to help keep track of people in a group. It is intended to do one thing: allow the user to display the plans of all people in a group in a way that makes it easy to see who's present and who's absent. It is not intended for anything else. The resolution is one day. It could easily be adapted do handle reservations for any set of objects, as long as a resolution of a day is acceptable. An example of a possible use is reserving machines/computers in a laboratory.
- Absolut Engine
- Absolut Engine is an advanced news publishing system. It features 3 layer access (admin/chief/editor), article posting, editing and deleting, an image managment tool, a file manager, and an articles manager. The built-in WYSIWYG editor lets users produce XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant code via rich text editing. User can extend the package via module functionality - any required addons/plugins (modules) can be created and added to the system. Modules currently included are Discussions, Surveys, RSS Feed, Search Engine Optimization, and a message system for better communication between users.
- Access user Class
- Access_user Class is an easy to use system for protecting pages and register users. They main features are: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information, page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation and multi language message reporting and since the latest versions: maintain extra user profile information, access levels, a limited (safe) admin panel, manual account activation and an improved password check. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. Inside the package are examples for all primary methods.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.