- Known false
- Known is an open, flexible social publishing platform. Publish in a group or as an individual with a variety of media, from blog posts and photographs to files and points on a map. Each post can be private or public; every Known site as a whole can be private or public. It works on any device, from the biggest, strongest desktop to the most entry-level smartphone, as long as it comes with a web browser. Known supports IndieWeb technologies, allowing users to post and receive comments from other social websites.
- Kunjika false
- This is a web-basd Q&A framework similar to StackOverflow. It uses the Python Flask framework, Couchbase for database, and Memcached functionality.
- LibreOffice false
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- Librevideojs false
- Librevideojs-wp false
- Free and responsive HTML 5 video player for Wordpress. It is very easy to use and has support for multiple resolutions and subtitles.
- LiveJournal false
- This is the code that runs the popular LiveJournal.com journal site; the SQL to create and populate all the tables is included. The code that runs the various clients is also available from the site.
- Microblogger false
- Mitter false
- Mitter is a client for Twitter. Currently, you can use it on multiple platforms and on a console/terminal.
- MyBlog false
- My Blog is a simple to use blog that takes care of many advanced features for the user. It automatically resizes pictures when uploaded, paginates of blog entries as specified, and truncates and formats text as specified. The admin can post via the secure online script or via email, making blogging via camera phone possible. The admin is emailed when visitors post comments. Plugins for the My Photo Gallery and My Calendar scripts are available; the admin can also write his own plugins. The templating scheme is simple and compatible with all of the other scripts. Visitors can subscribe to notification of new posts by email or RSS.
- Nanoblogger false
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.