- Acts as fu
- When you need a dash of ActiveRecord and nothing more. Now you have no excuse for not test-driving your ActiveRecord extending plugins.
- Ada Components
- A component library for the Ada language. The four main categories are data structures, math, Ada programming tools, and OS interface.
- Ada Motif binding library
- SERC's Ada/Motif is a complete binding to X Windows and OSF/Motif for the Ada programming language it was based in part upon the SAIC/Unisys (STARS) public-domain bindings it incorporates many of the bug fixes and additional capabilities beyond the public-domain releases in Ada/Motif. Most noteworthy are the capabilities included in Ada/Motif for Ada tasking, callback registration, memory leak detection/prevention and capabilities for developing customized widgets. Paramax/STARS considers Ada/Motif to be the commercial version of their STARS bindings, according to SERC.
- AdaDoc is a tool for Ada 95 developers. It creates an HTML file from a package specification for documentation purposes.
- 'AdaSockets' is a library that lets you use sockets in Ada 95. It supports unicast and multicast sockets, and uses object oriented structures to ease sockets manipulation.
- 'AdaUnits' provides an implementation of dimensioned values for Ada. Unit checks are made at run-time, if not optimized out by the compiler. The package supports SI and irregular measurement units and shifted units (like degrees Celsius). Conversions from and back to strings are provided for all various irregular units.
- AdacURL is an Ada95 binding to the popular curl library for fetching files over various protocols such as HTTP, FTP, or TELNET.
- Algol 68 Genie
- Algol68G (Algol 68 Genie) is an Algol 68 implementation. Its front-end parses an entire Algol 68 source program. If parsing is successful, the syntax tree (that serves as an intermediate program representation) is interpreted by Algol68G's back-end. The interpreter performs many runtime checks.
- Hopefully with Amnesia you'll know exactly whats happening with memory when it comes to memcached. Its always nice to have some statistics to see how everything is performing within your stack. Memcached seems to be a mystery box that people don't really pay alot of attention to. Amnesia tells you how your application is performing, when it misses, when it is running sweet, when you're about to run out of memcached and (perhaps) fall down in a screaming heap.
- Anemone is a Ruby library that makes it quick and painless to write programs that spider a website. It provides a simple DSL for performing actions on every page of a site, skipping certain URLs, and calculating the shortest path to a given page on a site. The multi-threaded design makes Anemone fast. The API makes it simple. And the expressiveness of Ruby makes it powerful.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.