- Miniflux is a web-based RSS reader. Unlike other news reader, this project is minimalist, that means there is no fancy features. Moreover, the page layout is optimized for readability and Miniflux remove automatically Ads and pixel trackers. The installation procedure is super simple, just copy and paste the source code and your are done, there is no configuration or database setup.
- Management system for libraries and and documentation centers.
- Pleroma (πλήρωμα) is a free, federated social networking server built on open protocols. It is compatible with GNU Social, Mastodon, and many other ActivityPub and OStatus implementations. The project consists of several components: Pleroma is the server implementation, and comes bundled with PleromaFE, the default frontend. Other useful utilities are also provided, such as an ActivityPub relay. For a friendly introduction to Pleroma and the Fediverse, read What is Pleroma?.
- OCR can be used to e.g. scan books and turn them into text, which is more flexible and smaller in terms of file size.
- This program is based on the working principle of Niklas Luhmann's famous Zettelkasten (slip box, file card system). With the Zettelkasten, you can manage your daily work with (scientific) papers or texts much more easily and effectively. Both the storing and filing of important articles, excerpts and quotes as well as the subsequent use of this collection of texts in order to prepare and write papers are considerably simplified by the Zettelkasten.s.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.